Friday, April 22, 2005

Free journal entry...

...

Today was really tiring.
I got out of bed because I had to throw up. I'm really sick. I mean REALLY sick.

I'm so sad. My kitten got run over this afternoon. I found him when I was coming home from school. His head was all squished. I took some photos. I'll miss him. Poor kitty.

Last night I had to shave my entire body. Apparently, the lice that I caught from Amanda's friend are really hard to get rid of. I look quite strange with no hair and eyebrows. I'd post pictures, but my webcam is broken.

I want to tell the world that my girlfriend Amy is the bomb! She made pizza last night, and even though I burnt my lips on the cheese, it was awesome!!!

I am updating this journal for the first time in ages, because I've been in prison.

Today, I got a digital camera! Yes! Here's ten thousand photographs of my cat.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have a terrible skin disease which prevents me from coming into contact with other human beings. And bipolar disorder.

That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with some naked photos of myself. (Not safe for work - teehee).

Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum and Monkey


...

2 Comments:

Blogger Packrat said...

Farnee. I was laughing my head off. :)

April 28, 2005 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This Journal is pretty old BUT funny I need to vent out. In fact was looking for a platform I can vent out to, but well it did the trick. I got to read your stuff, was interesting to read. I love cats. I was Jealous that you appreciate your woman... I guess my man dos not... in fact, I guess we are done, this time for real. I don't see any reason why I should hang around, although I deeply love him, but I guess I don't love him the way he would like me to, or it could be he is blind, he never realizes how much I love him and never appreciates... may be thats why he keeps having sexual relationship out of our relationship then comes home to tell me about it. Trust me, it sucks...
Huh... was nice to read that you were in prison. Initially was hard to relate to such, but interesting enough, my boyfriend was too, in fact, he got deported. I have loved him, have closed my eyes to his weaknesses, has been behind him 100% but I got to let go... trust me, it sucks like hell... but i say again... i got no reason to hang in there no more...
I guess thats enough venting for a day! Thank God for this space...

February 1, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home